Professional Dry Cleaning & Laundering Services
Our in-house professional fabric restoration staff cleans and deodorizes your clothing, drapes, rugs and other soft goods with no charge for uncleanable items
We have our own in-house dry cleaning and laundering facility where we are committed to providing superior quality using environmentally safe cleaning methods and detergents for garment restoration.
- 24/7 emergency response
- Emergency clothes cleaned and delivered within 2 days
- State-of-the-art cleaning equipment in removing soot, stains and odor
- Garment ozone chamber for odors caused by smoke, mildew, and animals
- Expert staff fully trained in the fabricare profession
- Computer generated list of all acceptable/unacceptable items
- Storage facility with storage capacity of 100,000 hanging garments
- Monitored security with closed circuit video recording
- No charge for uncleanable or rejected items
In addition to clothing, our specialized equipment and cleaning processes allow us to restore even the most difficult types of textiles and soft goods that have been damaged by smoke, soot, mildew, and fire extinguisher residue, including…
- Suedes and Leathers
- Garments with Sequins
- Window Treatments and Drapes
- Shoes and Boots
- Hats, Belts and Purses
- Stuffed Animals
- Other Delicate Personal Items
We follow the latest state-of-the-art procedures to clean and deodorize your clothing, soft goods and textiles.
Our in-house facility is equipped with a variety of specialty tools so we can determine the appropriate steps to maximize restoration potential. Since each restoration has unique aspects, the steps may include…
- Assessing garments for thermal damage and contaminants like smoke, soot, mildew, mold or fire extinguisher residue
- Identifying items for successful restoration
- Packaging items to prevent additional damage
- Using our ozone chamber to safely neutralize odor without risk to delicate fabrics
- Expertly cleaning your belongings with the appropriate specialty method.
Once deodorization and cleaning is complete, our experienced fine garment finishers…
- Fold and wrap laundry
- Press, hang and bag dry cleaning
- Package drapes, linens, and other household furnishings.
While your items are in our care, they are stored in our climate-controlled 30,000 square foot facility that has 24-hour closed circuit video monitoring.
When you’re ready, we deliver your items to your clean and restored residence or business.
If you need any items before you return, give us a call and we can accommodate your needs.
After we receive your call, the process of restoring your life to normal begins. Call us day or night at (630) 326-4209.