Home Insurance Claims Professionals
Our experienced team of restoration professionals will work closely with your current insurance agent, insurance adjuster, or third party administrator, to quickly restore your home and property back to normal.
When you call our dedicated staff of restoration contractors, you and your loved ones can rest assured that your home restoration project is in the right hands.
Insurance Agents & Insurance Adjusters
Whether you’re working with an insurance agent or insurance adjuster, Midwest Restoration Services will work with your insurance provider to return your home or business to a functional and stress-free condition. When you work with our experienced team, our restoration specialists will:
- Cultivate a strong relationship with your insurance agency early in the claims process to ensure a smooth restoration process.
- Suggest preventative actions you and your clients should take to eliminate any unnecessary future damages including water damage, fire damage and mold damage.
- Provide a detailed scope of property damages in Xactimate to find the best treatment solution for your home or business.
- Immediately assess your home or business situation and return the property to original pre-loss condition.
- Tailor the restoration and construction process to meet your individual needs.
Third Party Administrators
If you are currently working with a third party administrator, or an independent firm to fulfill your restoration needs, Midwest Restoration Services will work with them to deliver quality restoration services to you at a speedy pace.
Midwest Restoration Services is proud to be a leader in quality restoration services throughout Illinois, Southeast Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana. With over 70 years of combined experience in the restoration industry, our trusted restoration contractors are capable of handling restoration projects of all sizes.
We offer unparalleled emergency and disaster services to residential and commercial clients 24/7/365.